With over 35 years of experience, our core competence lies in the high-precision machining of components made of stainless steel, aluminium, titanium and other medical implant materials.
Our modern machinery consists of automatic lathes, multi-spindle lathes and machining centres. This enables us to fulfil a wide range of requirements and offer customised solutions for our customers. For very complex requirements, we are able to carry out mechanical processing with up to 5 axes simultaneously. Thanks to the high degree of automation of our machines, we are able to flexibly adapt our capacities to the needs of our customers in order to efficiently handle both small and large quantities.
Our highly qualified team of specialists is committed to providing our customers with first-class mechanical machining solutions. The combination of state-of-the-art technology and many years of experience makes us a reliable partner in the medical supply chain.
We are at your disposal and look forward to supporting you with your projects.
Metrology and control
Quality is our top priority. Our mechanical production is accompanied by professional measurement technology and process controls to ensure the highest international standards.
We have modern measuring machines, optical processes and manual test stations to test and document your individual requirements in accordance with standards.
Our production processes are supported by a validated CAQ system. This enables us to carry out efficient quality control and ensures batch traceability.
You can rely on our experience and modern equipment for excellent results.
Contact us for further information or enquiries. We look forward to working with you.
We supplement our own range of services in the field of mass finishing and blasting of components with the expertise of reliable and long-standing partners in our supply chain who share our quality standards.
We can therefore also offer you customised solutions of the highest quality for the finishing of your products in the field of electroplating of aluminium or titanium, heat treatments or the surface treatment of implants.
Contact us for more information or a customised offer. We are here for you!
Our assembly department offers a wide range of options for combining the manufactured components with other parts to create complex assemblies. We combine mechanical and electronic components and supply you with a fully tested system for your application, depending on your requirements.
Our services at a glance:
- Assembly of electromechanical assemblies
- Tensile, pressure and flow tests
- Final inspection and performance of customised tests
- Customised packaging
High-quality packaging services for medical devices!
Our state-of-the-art facilities include an ISO Class 7 cleanroom with validated cleaning and packaging processes.
Our services at a glance:
- ISO Class 7 cleanroom: Controlled, clean environment to manage the risk of part contamination and ensure high product quality.
- Validated processes: Precise and safe cleaning and packaging processes, fulfil all regulatory requirements.
- Sterile barrier systems: Maximum safety for your products through validated single and double sterile barrier systems against contamination.
- TEBIT quality packaging for dental implants: Specially developed and fully validated double sterile barrier system with protective packaging for your dental implants.
- Customised packaging and validation: Tailor-made solutions from TEBIT, validated according to your or standard specifications.
Sterilisation by established partners: Long-term cooperation with trustworthy sterilisation partners.
Contact us to find out more about our cleanroom packaging services and how we can meet your requirements. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Further questions about our expertise?
Call us directly or write to us. We look forward to your enquiry
Technical Sales: Jonas Wintersohle